Serviced Apartments in Tay Ho Westlake for rent – Make your living ever comfortable
Serviced Apartments in Tay Ho Westlake for rent. Luxury, modern or charming apartments revealed here. Find your home apartment from 1 to 4 bedrooms with services included. Enjoy your living with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any good gyms in Tay Ho Westlake?
Tay Ho Westlake has diverse good gyms, with yoga classes as well as swimming pool. Here comes the top ranked gyms recommended by Expats:
- California Centuryon: No. 2 Tay Ho Street
- Elite Fitness: 51 Xuan Dieu Street
- Dragon Fitness & Gym: 66 Xuan Dieu Street; 38 Quang An Street; 35/52 To Ngoc Van Street
- Pace Kickboxing & Fitness: 88 Nhat Chieu Street
- CrossFit: 34 Dang Thai Mai Street
- And many more
What international schools are there in Tay Ho?
There are many international schools in Tay Ho West Lake. These schools vary in size as well as academic programs. They include:
- UNIS – United Nations International School Hanoi
- SIS – Singapore International School
- HAS – Hanoi Academy International Bilingual School
- HIK – Hanoi International Kindergarten
- System’s Little House
- And many other schools
Why to live in Tay Ho – West Lake?
Many of our clients are wondering whether to live in Tay Ho West Lake or other districts. So, let’s talk about some advantages if you live in this area.
- Clean air & peaceful environment
- Population is not too crowded like in the downtown
- Many international schools, from preschool to high school
- Countless restaurants, coffee shops, and department stores for the expat community
How much is a 3-bedroom apartment in Tay Ho?
There are tons of options for 3 bedroom apartments in Tay Ho, Hanoi. The rental price per apartment depends on many factors. You can find one from US $700 per month. The following features will determine the rent level:
- Location (lake view or street view or no view)
- Use area
- Interior quality
- Services included